How to apply
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be emailed to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Curtin Singapore you’ll be part of an energetic, dedicated team of professionals working together at a globally-recognised education provider.
Current job opportunities
Academic Services Officers
The Academic Services Officer is responsible for providing administration support to the Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor, and assisting with the maintenance of the applicable academic systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- A minimum of two years experience in a customer service/administrative role preferably in an educational institution
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- High levels of intiative and problem solving skills
The Accounts Officer is responsible for student financial management and providing accounts support to the Financial Accountant.
- Post-secondary studies in Accounting and/or related areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details and high accuracy levels
The Lecturer is responsible to the Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor. The Lecturer is responsible for teaching and learning in both pre-university and university programs for the Bachelor and Postgraduate levels. The role includes the preparation and delivery of coursework materials, liaison with Curtin Perth unit coordinators, involvement in student development, administrative and academic support duties and academic leadership in their field of expertise.
- A Master’s degree in the area of expertise with five years’ relevant experience
- A record of successful classroom teaching/lecturing at the tertiary level
- Proven experience in the teaching of students from diverse cultures
The IT Officer is responsible to assist in providing high quality customer service to ensure students and staff receives appropriate IT support and advice, maintain IT systems and ensure hardware and software requirements are adequate throughout the campus.
- NiTEC, Higher NiTEC or Diploma in Information Technology discipline
- Work on weekends and night shifts on weekdays
- Demonstrated experience in some or all of the following: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Mac OSX
- Demonstrated experience with LANs, including Active Directory LANs.
The Marketing Executive is primarily responsible for the achievement of student recruitment targets for Curtin Singapore in designated markets. The role focuses on working collaboratively with Curtin Singapore staff, approved agent network, Navitas Group Marketing team and Curtin University’s Corporate Relations and Development team to achieve the above objectives.
Main duties include focus in supporting and expanding the agent network across designated markets, conversion of enquiries, creating marketing material and actively incorporating approved Customer Relationship Management tools to maximize student recruitment.
- Preferably Tertiary level qualifications in a marketing, communications or related discipline, together with sales and marketing experience
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, presentation and sales skills
- Experience with and/or capacity to learn e-marketing skills and comfortable in an online social media environment
- Willingness to travel extensively and continuously domestically and internationally as required
- Language skills: Fluency in Mandarin and English
Curtin Singapore is proudly managed and operated by Curtin Education Centre Pte Ltd, part of the Navitas Group. Navitas offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within Australia and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
Navitas is a company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.