Master of Science: Clinical Leadership
Health - MSc(Curtin) - 312740
This course is only available to Singaporean and Permanent Resident applicants, or foreigners holding relevant working visas.
The Master of Science: Clinical Leadership enhances professional career development, preparing health professionals for clinical leadership in a health care setting. Clinical theory and research, as well as professional role development, are an integral part of the course, which is focused on the development of the multiple roles of clinical leaders and prepares them for managerial and leadership roles within health care teams, units and organisations.
Fundamental to this course is the development of leadership, critical thinking and clinical decision making capacity, preparing health professionals for a leadership role at an executive level.
Credit for previous study
If you have previously worked or studied in this field, you are encouraged to contact Curtin Singapore to discuss eligibility for recognition of prior learning.
Credits needed to graduate: 300.
Each unit is 25 credits.
- 312115 Clinical Operational Management 561
- 306933 Cross Cultural Perspectives of Health Care Practice 561
- 310475 Health Project 691 (50 credits)
- 310476 Health Project 692 (50 credits)
2014 Entry requirements:
- Students, Doctors, Nurses or Allied Health practitioners are required to be currently registered with their appropriate registering authority in Singapore, or eligible for registration in their home country.
- They must hold a bachelor degree in their discipline and a minimum of one year post registration clinical experience.
- Selection is based on academic performance and clinical experience.
Minimum academic entry requirements
Minimum English language entry requirements:IELTS: 7.0 (or equivalent)
Results from IELTS, TOEFL and CUTE are valid for two years.
These are only some of the ways you can prove your English competence. View the full list of English language entry requirements
Curtin Singapore campus
28 months part-time (6 trimesters)
|Master of Science (Clinical Leadership)|
|Trimester 1 (SG$)||$5150|
|Trimester 2 (SG$)||$5150|
|Trimester 3 (SG$)||$5150|
|Trimester 4 (SG$)||$5150|
|Trimester 5 (SG$)||$5150|
|Trimester 6 (SG$)||$5150|
|Total course fee||$30900|
*All fees are inclusive of 7% GST. Fees listed are indicative and subject to annual increases. View our fees and charges page for full details.
Find out more:
Curtin endeavours to keep its courses information up-to-date. However, this information is subject to change from time to time and the University reserves the right to change course information without notification if and when required.
In exceptional circumstances units and/or courses may be discontinued. In these instances Curtin will use its best endeavours to accommodate students affected by any discontinued courses or units